For The Love Of Music is a 3 day, open air, non-profit, music and arts festival coming to Gloucestershire in the summer of 2019 supporting Gloucestershire homeless and a number of other support based charities.
Bringing together some of the biggest names in the UK underground music scene spread across three distinctively different stages and tastes throughout the festival, We’re sure you’ll have something to please your ears 11am to 6am no matter what makes your feet move.
Learn more about supporting our chosen charities, Grab a beer from our cheap on site bar and join us as we discover exactly what can happen, when we come together For The Love Of Music!
- 4 music venues – Main Stage, Subsonic UK, Tree Hugging Crew’s Funky Forest Stage and Larry’s Lounge
- Talks and workshops on World Sustainability and what we can do to help, both the planet and our fellow humans
- Multiple amazing food & drinks traders for all tastes
- Various arts, crafts, jewellery & clothing stalls
- Incredible décor & installations focusing on and encouraging the use of recycled materials.
- Walkabouts and Interactive games.
- Performance shows from light and fire artists.